1. There is one true God eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, Who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Jesus was fully God and fully man.
3. Jesus Christ lived a sinless live, and voluntarily atoned for the sins of men by dying on the cross as their substitute, which accomplished salvation for all who trust in Him alone. His body ascended into Heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes intercession for His brothers and sisters.
4. Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, which is His Body, composed of all men and women who have been joined to Him through saving grace.
5. Man's nature is corrupted, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Men and women can only be redeemed through Jesus Christ.
6. Salvation is a privilege and gift. All who receive Jesus Christ as their savior and Lord are saved, and will receive eternal life.
7. The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of christ to men. He guides and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, continually dwells inside of them from the moment of spiritual birth, and seals them until the day of redemption.
8. The Bible, consisting of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, is the revelation of God to mankind. The Bible is fully inspired by God. It is infallible and perfect, and serves as an authority for all believers in their faith and conduct.
The bottom line is that we believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, and the Bible, and everything the Bible says.
These commands are foundational here at Church at the Well, and guide us to fulfill God’s purpose for each person and for the body of Christ.
1. To be an important part of our local community.
2. To be a nurturing and safe place for people to come to find compassion and love.
3. To be a beacon of truth and integrity.
4. To reach the lost and lead them to life.
5. To honor God in everything we do.
6. To support and guide people in understanding and using their God given gifts and talents
Our Purpose: How we plan on attaining our vision.
Fountain of Youth
Music – Audio/Visual
D3 Bible Study
Our long term purpose is to establish a free health care clinic, and a maternity home to serve the Central Florida region in order to extend the healing and loving ministry of Jesus Christ.