Every Sunday from 11/17/2019 to 12/15/2019
We're excited to be partnering with MEALS ON WHEELS for a special holiday outreach to deliver gifts & meals to homebound seniors in our local community. There are three ways to serve:
- November 17 - December 15: Collection Box & receiving donations, gifts, and/or stockings. See below for suggestions.
- December 15: Gift Wrapping Day
- Christmas Morning: Delivering gifts and meals (please bring a cooler if you have one).
Holiday Gift Suggestions:
- Wrapping supplies (wrapping paper, tissue paper, bags, tape, boxes, baskets)
- Personal care products (lotion, cologne, nail polish, etc.)
- Flashlights with batteries included
- Stationary, greeting cards, stamps
- Jewelry (pins, earrings, bracelets, necklaces)
- Small hand towels, washcloths
- Socks, slippers
- Blankets, throws
- Gift cards (Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. (Often used for pharmacy)
- Candy (chocolate, hard candy, sugar free candy)
- Cookies, nuts
- Change purses, wallets
- Crossword puzzles, word search puzzles (large print)
- Trinkets, what-nots
Please do not include candles or medical products.
*** If you plan on wrapping these gifts, please indicate if your gift was prepared for a male, female or is appropriate for either gender.***